3 Ways a No-Solvent Floor is a Good Floor
Why we pride ourselves on using organic resins – and no solvents
Did you know that most epoxy floor companies put solvents in their products?
In some cases, this may simply be to thin them down to maximize profits.
At Everlast® Epoxy, we take pride in our floors.
So we would never compromise our product in this way.
Why are solvents bad news for commercial flooring?
Here are 3 key ways a no-solvent floor is a good floor:
THERE ARE NO HARMFUL VAPORS
Ethyl alcohol is a popular solvent that some manufacturers use to thin down epoxy flooring.
We believe harsh chemicals like this have no place in a commercial environment.
Solvents evaporate into the air.
That’s why you can’t install flooring that uses VOCs while people are around.
IT’S BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Because Everlast® Floor is made from natural stones and organic resins, it’s the eco-friendly epoxy choice.
Epoxy floors that use solvents play a part in depleting the ozone layer.
YOU CAN INSTALL IT WHILE PEOPLE ARE AROUND
Everlast® Floor has no solvents – and no unpleasant odor. In fact, it has virtually no smell.
So unlike most other epoxy floors, you can install it while staff and customers are still around.
For example, you can replace a tiled floor in a restaurant bit by bit.
Just shut down parts of the kitchen…
… and trowel Everlast® Floor over a different part of the old floor every night until you’ve finished.
If you install flooring that contains VOCs, the owners will have to close their restaurant.
That’s because food – and customers – should not be around VOC fumes, which can hang around for days.
We’ve even installed Everlast® Floor at a day care center while the children were there.
The children were simply kept in one half of the center while the installers fitted the floor in the other half.
Would you like a FREE quote and a FREE sample?
Call us on 800-708-9870…
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What Are the Most Durable Commercial Flooring Options?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Why Floors Fail: An In-Depth Look Into Common Reasons Many Commercial Flooring Systems Fail After Only A Few Years
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How To Choose The Right Material For Your Commercial Shower Floors & Walls
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Healthcare Facility
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Are There Outdoor Weather Resistant Flooring Options Around That Don’t Require Constant Maintenance?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Restore Damaged Concrete With Everlast® Natural Stone
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | When Researching The Best Waterproof Flooring Options, Make Sure You Understand These Common Vulnerabilities In Many Flooring Systems
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Metallic Epoxy Floor Paint: Will It Work On Your Business’ Floor?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Flooring For Food Service Kitchens: How Do You Choose The Right Option?
- How To Select The Right Flooring For Veterinary Hospitals
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- The Best Indoor Epoxy Kennel Flooring
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- The Hummingbird – Good Food And Long Lasting Floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…