Another Quality Epoxy Flooring and Wallcovering Installation
MpS Construction—Design selected Mobile Enterprises,
Inc., a certified applicator, to install an Everlast Epoxy
system on the floor and wall surfaces of an existing
Kitchen area at the Methodist Hospital in San Antonio,
Water from the dishwashing unit was leaking into an
Operating Room located directly beneath the Kitchen. The
Owner chose to totally transform the Kitchen area by first
removing the existing Quarry tile floor down to the
structural slab. Beneath the Quarry tile was a 2”-layer of
thick-set grout. Once the Quarry tile and thick-set grout
was removed, MEI resurfaced the slab by installing a fastsetting
concrete mix that can be opened to traffic in about
Next, MEI performed calcium chloride tests to determine
the moisture vapor rate of the slab. Since the readings were
above the maximum allowable rate of 3 lbs/1000 SF/24-
hours, MEI installed a moisture mitigating primer.
MEI then installed the Everlast Epoxy system onto the
floor and 18”-perimeter cove base in Cherokee Red and up
onto the 9-foot walls in Arctic White. The result is a totally
- The Sad Reality Of Commercial Kitchen Abuse
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What Are the Most Durable Commercial Flooring Options?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Why Floors Fail: An In-Depth Look Into Common Reasons Many Commercial Flooring Systems Fail After Only A Few Years
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How To Choose The Right Material For Your Commercial Shower Floors & Walls
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Healthcare Facility
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Are There Outdoor Weather Resistant Flooring Options Around That Don’t Require Constant Maintenance?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Restore Damaged Concrete With Everlast® Natural Stone
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | When Researching The Best Waterproof Flooring Options, Make Sure You Understand These Common Vulnerabilities In Many Flooring Systems
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Metallic Epoxy Floor Paint: Will It Work On Your Business’ Floor?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Flooring For Food Service Kitchens: How Do You Choose The Right Option?
- How To Select The Right Flooring For Veterinary Hospitals
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- The Best Indoor Epoxy Kennel Flooring
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- The Hummingbird – Good Food And Long Lasting Floor