College Dorms And Flooring Choices
We all know it: college dorms can be cesspools of germs and bad decisions. Nothing like a bunch of twenty-somethings tracking dirt and unmentionables in and out all day long. Who knows what could be lurking in that mangy carpet, those shifty vinyl tiles? Not to speak of the bathrooms. We’ve all heard the stories.
In a college dorm, vinyl tiling or cheap carpeting are the most popular choices for flooring. Over time heavy furniture, high traffic and mistreatment may pull those tiles apart and let mold and mildew collect in all the cracks and corners. This is unsafe for students, and can be a nightmare to clean up at the end of the year! A carpeted surface is no better. Imagine all the mystery stains and spills a carpet floor collects in your own home. Now imagine your poor carpet after much use and abuse by hundreds of college students!
Improper flooring can harbor all kinds of pests and microbes. Bedbugs, roaches, ants and mites nestle in the fibers and multiply. This poses a serious health hazard to students, and can lead to unfortunate liability incidents.
Everlast Epoxy Floor
The Everlast Epoxy Floor is a wonderful easy-fix flooring that can handle all the bangs and bumps of the most reckless college student. It dries on seamlessly over all the cracks and corners. Made with a marble-chip and resin blend that is virtually indestructible, you’ll never need to replace it. It can be laid down over the original floor surface, no matter the material (with sufficient prep). It’s 100% non-porous, so pests will have a hard time making trouble. Your custodial staff will thank you for the painless end-of-year cleanup!
Made with an FDA-approved antimicrobial agent that keeps harmful bacteria at bay, the Everlast Floor is more sanitary than any of its competitors. Nasty leaks that lead to mold and mildew will cease to be a problem. Our Everlast Floors are used in gymnasiums, hospitals, cafeterias, clinics, and even public restrooms! That’s right- you can even install them in dorm bathrooms and showers, on the floors and the walls too!
The Everlast Floor is odorless and environmentally friendly. You won’t have to waste time or materials refurbishing another grungy old dorm floor. An Everlast Epoxy Floor makes it easier for everybody. To find out more, call 1-(800) 798-9870
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What Are the Most Durable Commercial Flooring Options?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Why Floors Fail: An In-Depth Look Into Common Reasons Many Commercial Flooring Systems Fail After Only A Few Years
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How To Choose The Right Material For Your Commercial Shower Floors & Walls
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Healthcare Facility
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Are There Outdoor Weather Resistant Flooring Options Around That Don’t Require Constant Maintenance?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Restore Damaged Concrete With Everlast® Natural Stone
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | When Researching The Best Waterproof Flooring Options, Make Sure You Understand These Common Vulnerabilities In Many Flooring Systems
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Metallic Epoxy Floor Paint: Will It Work On Your Business’ Floor?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Flooring For Food Service Kitchens: How Do You Choose The Right Option?
- How To Select The Right Flooring For Veterinary Hospitals
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- The Best Indoor Epoxy Kennel Flooring
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- The Hummingbird – Good Food And Long Lasting Floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…