“Easy Does It” Rental Facility Epoxy Flooring
The fact is, as a successful landlord, you need to maximize the marketability and appeal of your property while minimizing your labor and costly materials.
Sometimes you find a building or renovation product you know will do the best job in your rental property, but it’s too expensive. Sometimes you find the best product, at the right price, but it’s just not that attractive. And sometimes it’s the best product at the right cost and looks great but it’s just too hard to work with or install.
And then there’s Everlast Epoxy Flooring. We’ve got you covered. We’re strong and durable no matter how many tenants with kids and pets and toys and years of activity.
Everlast’s Epoxy Floor is low maintenance and offers a huge cost savings – pour us once and use us forever – and with more than 40 stylish colors to choose from, we’re very good-looking. And, finally, everlast epoxy flooring is easy to install and ready for traffic almost immediately!
Everlast Epoxy Floor coating is an easy install for either your own flooring contractor or one of the certified flooring installers in our dealer network, conveniently located throughout the U.S. Or if you’re a savvy do-it-yourselfer and handy with a trowel, apply it today and it’s ready for traffic tomorrow.
Our poured epoxy flooring requires little preparation and no special equipment. A light sanding of your sub-floor, for best adhesion, and the epoxy bonds to form a new flooring. A seamless, one-step epoxy resin floor, our flooring can be poured over new concrete, wood, tile, linoleum, stone, VCT and other materials, seeping into every crevice and corner. Full coverage and fool-proof!
Then, when cured, it will be ready for its clear coat of Everlast Glaze. Pure shine, pure protection, the perfect flooring for your rental properties.
- Why facility managers choose epoxy flooring for correctional facilities
- Why Epoxy Flooring is Ideal for High-Traffic Areas
- How epoxy flooring can minimize the spread of bacteria in hospitals
- Why the Automotive Industry Loves Epoxy Flooring
- The Benefits of Epoxy Flooring in Commercial Kitchens
- How To Install Decorative Natural Stone Outdoor Flooring
- The Sad Reality Of Commercial Kitchen Abuse
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What Are the Most Durable Commercial Flooring Options?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Why Floors Fail: An In-Depth Look Into Common Reasons Many Commercial Flooring Systems Fail After Only A Few Years
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How To Choose The Right Material For Your Commercial Shower Floors & Walls
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Healthcare Facility
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Are There Outdoor Weather Resistant Flooring Options Around That Don’t Require Constant Maintenance?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Restore Damaged Concrete With Everlast® Natural Stone
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | When Researching The Best Waterproof Flooring Options, Make Sure You Understand These Common Vulnerabilities In Many Flooring Systems
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Flooring For Food Service Kitchens: How Do You Choose The Right Option?