Review Of An Everlast Epoxy Floor That They Installed Themselves – 5 Years Later
Everlast Epoxy Floor
5 years after the everlast epoxy floor was installed. We asked Brian Roy with SIM International how their flooring was holding up. He told us that it:
- 5 years on, no wear and tear, and also he doesn’t think they’ll ever have to replace it
- Is easy to clean
- They installed it themselves (challenging, but doable)
- Slip-resistant, He also remembered that there was lots of colors to choose from.
Everlast® Epoxy Floor can be installed by a flooring contractor or a motivated do-it-yourselfer who can use a finish trowel. As well as no special equipment needed. Tools required are finish trowels and a 1/2 horse mixing drill. Call us at (800) 708-9870 to request detailed instructions. Professional epoxy flooring installation services are also available through our network of dealers located throughout the continental USA.
Get yours at https://www.everlastepoxy.com
- Why facility managers choose epoxy flooring for correctional facilities
- Why Epoxy Flooring is Ideal for High-Traffic Areas
- How epoxy flooring can minimize the spread of bacteria in hospitals
- Why the Automotive Industry Loves Epoxy Flooring
- The Benefits of Epoxy Flooring in Commercial Kitchens
- How To Install Decorative Natural Stone Outdoor Flooring
- The Sad Reality Of Commercial Kitchen Abuse
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What Are the Most Durable Commercial Flooring Options?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Why Floors Fail: An In-Depth Look Into Common Reasons Many Commercial Flooring Systems Fail After Only A Few Years
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How To Choose The Right Material For Your Commercial Shower Floors & Walls
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Healthcare Facility
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Are There Outdoor Weather Resistant Flooring Options Around That Don’t Require Constant Maintenance?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Restore Damaged Concrete With Everlast® Natural Stone
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | When Researching The Best Waterproof Flooring Options, Make Sure You Understand These Common Vulnerabilities In Many Flooring Systems
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Flooring For Food Service Kitchens: How Do You Choose The Right Option?