Everlast Floor Knocks Out All-Comers With a Hammer Test
Everlast® Epoxy takes on all-comers
Do you want commercial flooring that can stay in good-as-new condition for a lifetime?
Maybe a hammer test will help to show you why Everlast® Floor could be your only option:
Why we believe Everlast® Floor is the best commercial flooring:
Everlast Floor is the only commercial floor that can stay in good-as-new condition for a lifetime.
Which is one reason why it’s such great value for money.
But what is Everlast Floor?
It’s a seamless, marble-chip and quartz poured epoxy flooring for kitchens, healthcare, public restrooms, pet care – such as boarding kennels – and more.
But please don’t confuse it with epoxy paint, which is usually dry, brittle and prone to cracking – like peanut brittle.
Attractive Everlast Epoxy Flooring is almost 10 times thicker and lasts for many years longer.
Commercial floors of all kinds take some serious abuse. But look how well Everlast Floor holds up.
Everlast Floor is also the only one that can be installed straight over many types of existing flooring including concrete, wood, VCT – and even tiling.
It’s easy to install – you can trowel it on in one application – and you don’t need to go to the trouble and expense of tearing out your old floor.
So how do you fancy saving yourself the hassle and colossal costs of changing your floor every few years?
Everlast Floor uses an EPA-registered anti-microbial component.
That means it gives you long-term protection from a broad range of bacteria, fungi, yeast, actinomycetes and mildew.
All of which explains why Everlast takes on and knocks out all-comers.
Please order your free quote and free sample using the details below.
Would you like a FREE quote and a FREE sample?
Call us at 800-708-9870 or fill out this form:
- How To Install Decorative Natural Stone Outdoor Flooring
- The Sad Reality Of Commercial Kitchen Abuse
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What Are the Most Durable Commercial Flooring Options?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Why Floors Fail: An In-Depth Look Into Common Reasons Many Commercial Flooring Systems Fail After Only A Few Years
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How To Choose The Right Material For Your Commercial Shower Floors & Walls
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Healthcare Facility
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Are There Outdoor Weather Resistant Flooring Options Around That Don’t Require Constant Maintenance?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Restore Damaged Concrete With Everlast® Natural Stone
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | When Researching The Best Waterproof Flooring Options, Make Sure You Understand These Common Vulnerabilities In Many Flooring Systems
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Flooring For Food Service Kitchens: How Do You Choose The Right Option?
- How To Select The Right Flooring For Veterinary Hospitals
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- The Best Indoor Epoxy Kennel Flooring
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- The Hummingbird – Good Food And Long Lasting Floor