The Hummingbird – Good Food And Long Lasting Floor
Caution, watching this video might make you hungry…
If so, you might need to head over to the Hummingbird in FairfaxCA
Fairfax, California staple the Hummingbird has been serving up New Orleans-style breakfast and lunch for more than eight years. With a loyal fan base of eaters and locals who keep coming back for more. Run by owner Michelle Elmore and her son, manager Jack Riggs. This mouth-watering eatery is constantly cooking up delicious faves. Such as eggs benedict, huevos rancheros and French beignets in the morning, and jam-packed shrimp, chicken and oyster po’ boys in the afternoon. “We have a southern charm, as people say,” explains Jack, “and I really like to take care of people and make them feel like they’re home. I think people really enjoy that.”
With the constant influx of daily diners and the often-messy meals coming out of the kitchen. It was clear the Hummingbird needed a simple, reliable flooring solution to withstand the test of time and foot traffic. That’s why, at launch, they chose Everlast Epoxy. “We did not have any other experience with any other restaurant kitchen flooring companies,” Jack says, “but had a fantastic experience with Everlast Epoxy and working with them.”
From day one, their Everlast floors have been “super easy to clean and maintain and take care of,” he adds. “If I had to do it all over again, I would use Everlast Epoxy.”
To new restaurateurs and businesses looking to grow and expand, Jack recommends these comprehensive flooring solutions. “Up and coming restaurant owners or people looking to open a restaurant up,” he explains, “I would highly recommend using the Everlast Epoxy floors,” citing their durability, stability and easy cleaning — all critical attributes in a restaurant kitchen floor.
If you also want to have a good floor in 8 years from now, see Everlast Floor
- Why facility managers choose epoxy flooring for correctional facilities
- Why Epoxy Flooring is Ideal for High-Traffic Areas
- How epoxy flooring can minimize the spread of bacteria in hospitals
- Why the Automotive Industry Loves Epoxy Flooring
- The Benefits of Epoxy Flooring in Commercial Kitchens
- How To Install Decorative Natural Stone Outdoor Flooring
- The Sad Reality Of Commercial Kitchen Abuse
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What Are the Most Durable Commercial Flooring Options?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Why Floors Fail: An In-Depth Look Into Common Reasons Many Commercial Flooring Systems Fail After Only A Few Years
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How To Choose The Right Material For Your Commercial Shower Floors & Walls
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Healthcare Facility
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Are There Outdoor Weather Resistant Flooring Options Around That Don’t Require Constant Maintenance?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Restore Damaged Concrete With Everlast® Natural Stone
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | When Researching The Best Waterproof Flooring Options, Make Sure You Understand These Common Vulnerabilities In Many Flooring Systems
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Flooring For Food Service Kitchens: How Do You Choose The Right Option?